During the two-year partnership (September 2014– August 2016) the project aims to:
- Exchange local solutions to getting homeless people back into housing in the CEE countries. Collect and publish descriptions of such practices along with relevant case studies
- Formulate policy recommendations at both national and EU level.
- Create a “best of” online publication to include that above.
- Lay the foundations for a possible training curriculum to share the learning of front-line workers.
- Test and comment on the online housing first training guide being developed by FEANTSA within the project.